Below you can find a list of publications related to Dataflow Graph Models, listed in reverse chronological order. If you want a copy of any of these publications, please contact Dr. Krishna Kavi by email at email@example.com.
- K.M. Kavi and A.K. Deshpande. "Specification of concurrent processes using a dataflow model of computation and partially ordered events", Journal of Systems and Software (Elsevier Science Publishing), Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 107-120, Oct. 1991.
- D.J. Chen and K.M. Kavi. “Stochastic dataflow graph models for the reliability analysis of interconnection and computer networks”, Journal of Information Science and Engineering (Institute of Information Science, Taipei, Taiwan), Vol. 7, No. 2, June 1991, pp. 253-278
- A.K. Deshpande and K.M. Kavi. "A review of specification and verification methods for parallel programs, including the dataflow approach", IEEE proceedings, Vol. 77, No. 12, (Dec. 1989), pp. 1816-1828.
- K.M. Kavi, B.P. Buckles and U.N. Bhat. "Isomorphisms between Petri nets and Dataflow graphs", IEEE Tr. on Software Engineering, Oct. 1987, pp. 1127-1134 (SE-13, 10).
- K.M. Kavi and U.N. Bhat. "Reliability analysis of computer systems using dataflow graph models", IEEE Tr. on Reliability, Dec. 1986, pp. 529-532, (R-35, 5)
- K.M. Kavi, B.P. Buckles and U.N. Bhat. "A formal definition of dataflow graph models", IEEE Tr. on Comp., Nov. 1986, pp. 940-948 (C-35, 11).